Monday, July 11, 2005

"Jesus!! Rock your pan-pipes and call us some Oompa-Loompas!"

So, this past weekend was debaucherous indeed! Apparently, Conan's birthday party wasn't enough high-voltage partying for us, so when Todd showed up at my work with news of a party on Saturday, I put out an immediate APB. By the time i got off of work, the troops were rallied and I was soon showered and on my way to the liquor store. Sweet.
By 1:00, we finally made it to Fillmore at Oak were we proceeded to pound fo'ties and swig Maker's Mark all the while singing a constant narration of events like we were trapped in some sort of sadistic closet. Mostly what I remember from this party is a series of lines uttered beautifully and drunkenly throughout the course of the night. Some excerpts:
"Omigod!! It's so beautiful! Lemme just play a little tune about it!" --Violet
"I LOVE shaking my fucking ass!!" --Sally
"Slutty-Slutty Bang-Bang's on the prowl!" --Counts
and finally,
"Omigod, I love you! Wait, that's gross. I don't love you." --Bryan

IT WAS AWESOME.
--M

7 Comments:

Blogger accomplice said...

could you handle a ninja {and friend" joining your "einde niet partij"?

Monday, 11 July, 2005  
Blogger Counts said...

"Saaave me Jeeeeebus!"

The Team can always use a few good Ninjas, even if you can't rock the Loin with us.

Thursday, 14 July, 2005  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh my crap - you kids are awesome. I feel a strange mixture of nostalgia/missing Miranda & Pete/need to instigate parties and drama galore to rival your antics. Hmm.

Thursday, 14 July, 2005  
Blogger Thaozee said...

"Omigod, I love you! Wait, that's gross. I don't love you." --Bryan

Fucken gold!

Friday, 15 July, 2005  
Blogger accomplice said...

I see thaozee is sporting a new look. Pirate meets Zorro by way of Indie?!

Saturday, 16 July, 2005  
Blogger Milkshake said...

That is golden, no? By the way, I should point out that this line was uttered mid (drunken) coitus.

Sunday, 17 July, 2005  
Blogger muffin said...

That's it, I can bear no more. I'm moving to SF. Sorry Pant and Kristen, MM has cooler tats. (tits?)

Monday, 25 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home